- Since 2017, KBR has been working in as an integrated team with OZ Minerals, providing project management services in the development of its $916M Carrapateena Copper-gold Mine Project.
- The mine is one of Australia's largest undeveloped copper deposits and located 160kms north of Port Augusta in South Australia's far North Region.
- Minerals Processing Plant (MPP) for throughout of 4Mtpa
- 550-bed accommodation village,
- 1.6km Aerodrome designed to accommodate 100 seat jet aircraft,
- 132 KV regional power supply via a BOOM contract,
- A large tailings storage facility(TSF),
- Water supply network to provided approximately 12Ml/day water for process plant,
- Underground materials handling infrastructure consisting of crushers and conveyors.