Optimize your business needs with premier security services.
KBR’s Commercial Security, Cybersecurity and Technology Control Services Team provides a wide range of personnel security, physical security, facility security consulting cybersecurity and technology control services for small, medium and large companies. Our staff includes experienced and cleared Facility Security Officers, DoD & Intelligence Community Policy experts, Information System Security Professionals and Technology Control specialists who support and enable our customers’ most important and complex missions.
We’re ready to assist when you:
- Have an upcoming Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA, formerly DSS) Security Assessment, Audit, or Insider Threat Assessment or needs assistance conducting a self-assessment.
- Need FSO Consultation services for a Facility Clearance approval with DCSA (formerly DSS).
- Require assistance meeting technology control regulations (ITAR/EAR).
- Need to perform penetration testing of your network.
- Need additional Facility Security Officer (FSO) or Assistant Facility Security Officer (AFSO) services.
- Need to establish your Industrial Security program in accordance with NISPOM requirements.
- When you need an objective assessment of your cyber security program in accordance with DFARS, NIST 800-171, and Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). KBR, formerly Centauri, is a CMMC-AB Registered Provider Organization™.
- Require assistance obtaining Information System Authority to Operate (ATO).
Physical Security Services
Our team of subject matter experts can assist you with the planning, design and implementation for Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs), Special Access Program Facilities (SAPFs), and Department of Defense Closed and Restricted Areas along with the execution of Construction Security Plans & Fixed Facility Checklists.