Sustainability is fundamental to all of KBR’s activities, guiding our approach, and informing our global activities to support our people, our communities and our planet for future generations.
We take great pride in our role supporting industries, governments and citizens around the world to achieve the greatest advancements economically, socially and environmentally. Our mission and values guide our purpose and help us to focus on what is important and to advance economic growth, social inclusion, environmental protection, physical and digital safety, and life conditions, both in our company and in the communities where we operate.
“We take pride in our role supporting industries, governments and citizens around the world to achieve the greatest advancements economically, socially and environmentally.”
We continually strive to develop new technologies that benefit our planet. KBR’s work on the Landsat program is just one example of how we help equip NASA and the U.S. Geological Survey with critical data about the Earth by capturing data from satellites to provide essential information to help land managers and policy makers make wise decisions about our resources and our environment.
Our commitment to sustainability is evident in the long-term relationships we forge in our communities, such as our environmental educational program, One Ocean, where our employees support local schools and work together to tackle the plastic pollution in our oceans.
We're proud to share our sustainability story with our customers, employees and investors. Our latest sustainability report, “Living Our Values. Sharing a Purpose. Changing the World.” can be viewed here.
- 2020 Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2019 Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2018 Sustainability Report
- 2017 Sustainability Report
Carbon Footprint Reports
Since 2019 we have been a carbon neutral company. We have achieved carbon neutrality across Scopes 1 and 2 and business travel by offsetting our corporate carbon footprint of 2019 and 2020.
- ClimatePartner: KBR Corporate Carbon Footprint 2021 - Offset 2022 Certificate
- ClimatePartner: KBR Corporate Carbon Footprint 2021
- ClimatePartner: KBR Corporate Carbon Footprint 2019-2020 Offset Certificate
- ClimatePartner: KBR Corporate Carbon Footprint 2020
- ClimatePartner: KBR Corporate Carbon Footprint 2019
- KBR UK Carbon Reduction Plan
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Information Reports (EEO-1) Consolidated
KBR’s Sustainability Pillars
KBR’s Zero Harm policy focuses on 10 key pillars — areas across the company where we’re concentrating our sustainability efforts.
Policies and Practices
- Code of Business Conduct
- Global Sustainability Policy
- Global Environmental Policy
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management Policy
- Global Data Privacy
- Health, Safety, Security, and Environment Policy