Is your system secure and compliant?
Let’s talk about your compliance goals with respect to DFARS 7012, NIST SP 800-171, and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) to determine how KBR can help you achieve success. Our experts will help align your business risks and government compliance requirements with tailored cybersecurity strategies.
Services KBR provides:
- Implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF) Processes and Procedures to ensure compliance with Federal, DOD (i.e., DFARS 7012 and NIST SP 800-171) or IC policy
- Plans of Action and Milestones (POAM) for corrective actions
- System Security Plans, Incident Response Plans and Cyber Incident Reporting Plans
- Risk Assessments, Management Plans and Mitigation Strategies
- Security, Threat and Vulnerability Assessments and Studies
- Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Assessment and Authorization document development support
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) guidance and support
- Network penetration testing
- Inspection and Auditing of Information Systems
- Server and Workstation Hardening
- Protection of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in accordance With National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Guidelines and Federal regulations
- Encryption of Information Systems, Workstations, Laptops and Mobile Devices
- Assistance conducting Self-Assessments
- Consultation and readiness assessment for CMMC; KBR is a CMMC-AB Registered Provider Organization™.