29 Nov 2021 — 03 Dec 2021
KBR, The Team Behind the Mission
Ensuring Operational Readiness with Innovative Modeling, Simulation, Training, and Leading-Edge Technology
We invite you to join KBR at the 2021 I/ITSEC Symposium & Exposition showcasing KBR’s innovative solutions to the everyday challenges our armed forces face, featuring key capabilities like modeling, simulation and training (MS&T), systems/software engineering, and test and evaluation (T&E).
With more than 30 years of advanced experience, the world’s top agencies and Department of Defense customers trust KBR to establish a strong framework for operational success with immersive modeling, simulation and training tailored to specific scenarios.
Stop by booth 2308 to meet our experts and obtain information pertaining to KBR’s vital mission-ready solutions:
- Modeling, simulation and training (MS&T) – KBR expertise includes training exercises, mission rehearsals, simulation design and development, and analysis.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and data sciences – KBR provides cost-effective solutions to achieve maximum results in the discovery process on large, structured and unstructured data sets.
- AR/VR technologies – KBR encompasses all 5 aspects of AR/VR product lifecycle, from visualization, simulation, and familiarization, to training and augmentation.
- Cyber security – KBR provides a wide range of services and automation tools for tracking activities as well as cost estimation functions for assessment and authorization efforts within the RMF process.
- Largest independent flight test organization in the world – KBR is a leading system engineering and integration provider to the U.S. Army aviation and missile defense and U.S. Naval aviation platforms.
For more information about KBR's capabilities, contact:
Huat Ng, KBR Government Services U.S. | [email protected]