Eastern Defense Summit
Join KBR at the Charleston Eastern Defense Summit
KBR is a proud Gold sponsor of the Eastern Defense Summit (formally known as the CDCA Defense Summit ). We invite you to join KBR at booth #517 to discuss our solutions for military defense in the digital age.
As the team behind the mission, KBR provides advanced engineering solutions to the challenges our armed forces face every day. Join us at the event where we will discuss latest innovations and share expert insights on key capabilities as a thought-leader in the industry.
From mission readiness and T&E to weapons systems and technology, KBR has provided mission-critical military solutions to the U.S. government since WWII. KBR is a prime contractor of Atlantic Test Ranges (ATR) support functions, including Fleet Area Control and Surveillance Facility (FACSFAC), Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA), and a member of the Range Council.
KBR’s cyber work includes:
- Maintaining unique tools designed to assist innovation and reduce program costs through efficient upgrades and real-time awareness.
- Providing full lifecycle engineering for mission systems.
- Artificial Intelligence Development and integration
- Advance data analytic and machine learning
- Advance prototyping and production
- Advance modeling and simulation
- Cyber range operations
- Automated customizable cyber tools
- Audit and authorization RMF support
- Operational technology cyber vulnerability testing
- Critical infrastructure protection, missile defense engineering, military space engineering support, global logistics support
For more information about KBR's capabilities, contact:
Beth Meredith, KBR Government Solutions - US
Beth Armistead, KBR Government Solutions - US
For information on how to become a Small Business subcontractor to KBR, contact:
Jessica Botteicher, KBR Government Solutions – US