Remote, undeveloped site
- 2 X 3.8 MTPA grassroots two LNG train production capacity.
- Gas from a third LNG train will come from a phased offshore development of new shallow water platforms, new pipelines to shore, new infield pipelines, a new integrated onshore receiving facility and new development wells.
- Capacity expected to reach 11.4 MTPA with completion of the expansion project.
- KBR in JV was awarded the EPC contract, identifying more than 1,500 potential optimizations and cost reductions to the project, then selecting and applying those of the greatest benefit to BP.
- Very remote site, therefore the work scope included development of extensive infrastructure at the site, including marine facilities, product storage, utility support systems, and housing and administrative facilities.
- Propane pre-cooled mixed-refrigerant process
- Air-cooled plant
- Gas turbine compressor drivers
- HSE achievement/targets: excess of 72 million man-hours with only 2 LTIs on the project
- Exceeded local content targets, with over 98.5% of workforce Indonesian (over 9,000 people) and 40% of overall project value source in Indonesia