Optimized EPC Execution Plan
- Ichthys LNG includes 2 LNG trains for a total capacity of approximately 8.9 million tonnes of LNG, 1.6 million tonnes of LPG per annum and condensate.
- The project is ranked among the most significant oil & gas projects in the world.
- Associated infrastructure includes module offloading facility, product loadout jetty, storage tanks, power plant, and operations complex.
- KBR’s joint venture also constructed and operated a 3,500 personnel workforce accommodation village.
- Heavily modularized construction with approximately 175,000 tonnes of modules delivered from 4 Asian fabrication yards.
- KBR’s joint venture partners were JGC and Chiyoda.