The largest offshore project ever awarded to a single contractor
- The Barracuda and Caratinga Fields are located in the Campos basin offshore Brazil in deepwater.
- Water depth: 2,950 ft – 3,445 ft (900 m – 1,050 m)
- The EPIC contract included the construction of the wells; fabrication and installation of flowline and risers, and the construction and installation of two floating, production, storage and offloading vessels (FPSOs).
- FPSO Storage capacity: 2,000,000 bbl each
- FPSO Production capacity: 150,000 bopd and 210 mmscfd gas each
- Hulls were converted in Brazil and Singapore
- Reinvigorated local fabrication facilities and capabilities