Open Doors 2019
Time: 15:00 – 20:00 (last entry 19:00)
Free parking available on-site
KBR opens its doors on Wednesday 19th June to students, parents, teachers and local businesses.
With interactive displays and hands-on experiences, guests get a real perspective on the range of career opportunities available across the KBR portfolio of energy solutions, government solutions, technology and consulting including our large-scale projects based all around the world.
Open Doors showcases the huge range of jobs and career paths available including our apprenticeship and graduate schemes. We aim to encourage STEM subjects and careers as well as a wide range of supporting functional roles such as Marketing, Procurement, Finance, HR and Legal.
- Future of Energy
- Space & Defence
- Large Scale Projects
- Community Interactions
Why should I attend?
- Career advice from STEM professionals
- Meet our Recruiters and find out if there is a job for you!
- Networking with Business leaders
- Get tips and advice on how to make your CV stand out
- Speak to our current Graduates
- Learn more about what roles we offer at KBR (STEM and Non-STEM)
How do I sign up?
There is no need to register to attend the event, simply just turn up on the day!
If you have any questions regarding the event, please email res.Comm_EMEA@kbr.com.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.