88,000 MT displacement production semi-submersible hull
Комментарий и все ответы на него были удалены.
- BP’s Atlantis field was developed using an 88,000 MT displacement production semi-submersible hull receiving product from a number of subsea wells.
- Water depth: 7,200 ft
- Production capacity: 150,000 bopd and 150 mmscfd gas
- Topside weight: 25,500 tons
- BP, through KBR, studied steel and polyester mooring options extensively before deciding on a steel chain-wire system.
- KBR subsidiary GVA was contracted to provide FEED and basic design for the hull, deck, quarters, mooring system, and drilling system.
- Additionally, GVA provided technical support to the construction, procurement, and installation phases and construction management services for the hull.
- The hull is a GVA 27000 Design, a pure production and quarters semi-submersible (PQ). KBR supported GVA with power, hydrodynamics, and air systems design.
- Will remain on location in a 100-year hurricane event