One million barrels per day on schedule
Комментарий и все ответы на него были удалены.
- The ACG development consists of six new fixed offshore platforms (weighing approximately 220,000 tons in total); two large oil trunklines to shore; pipelines, subsea cables and umbilicals; and an onshore terminal believed to be the largest in the world.
- KBR designed the offshore facilities (jackets and topsides) and the onshore terminal, and provided procurement support for the entire development.
- Weights: 7,095 – 16,670 tons
- Water depths: 118 m – 175 m
- Exceeded local content requirements
- Modular design
- Successful multi-center execution
- Highly challenging and remote location
- Logistically challenging project