A global leader in EPC services for the hydrocarbon industry, KBR provides solutions that span the entire hydrocarbons value chain – from wellhead to the production of specialty chemicals and fertilizers.
Since the early days of the U.S. oil and gas industry, we have been at the forefront of some of the major milestones in the global hydrocarbon industry. From building the first platform out of sight of land in 1947, to revolutionizing fertilizer production in the 1960s through the creation of a new ammonia process, to pioneering the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) industry and designing and constructing one-third of the world's LNG production, KBR is a leader, providing the technology to commercialize customers' valuable resources and the plants, facilities and infrastructure to support it.
- Onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities, including platforms, floating production and subsea facilities
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) studies, design and construction and complex and technically challenging Gas-to-Liquids (GTL) projects
- Refining facilities including "bottom-of-the-barrel" solutions coupled with our expertise in a wide range of refining processes
- Petrochemical processing with a full range of solutions, including engineering services, proprietary technologies, automation and technical services
- Ammonia plant design, technology and construction including over more than half the current global output