The world now runs on data, and businesses rely on collecting, analyzing and understanding that data to make effective decisions. KBR delivers a wide range of solutions to maximize revenue and profits.
For individual aspects and complete lifecycles of a variety of projects and assets, we offer comprehensive integrated digital solutions and proprietary software tools that help businesses transform their data into actionable insight for meeting their business objectives. These solutions drive efficiency, optimize O&M, improve reliability, reduce OPEX and CAPEX, and enhance safety. And through collaboration with IBM, we’re able to combine our industry expertise with IBM’s advanced IoT, cloud services, data analytics, cognitive computing and IT infrastructure to derive the greatest value for our customers.
"Our solutions drive efficiency, optimize O&M, improve reliability, reduce OPEX and CAPEX, and enhance safety."
Our integrated solutions solve a range of challenges: complete digital project delivery, remote operations monitoring, supply chain logistics and IoT tracking, digital maintenance, and smart safety. Our integrated solutions capabilities include:
- Cognitive and big data analytics
- Digital twin visualizations
- Enterprise asset management
- Incident and wellness monitoring
- Information management systems
- Operator training simulations
- Predictive maintenance
- Work order management
Proprietary Software Tools
Over the years, we’ve developed a number of specialized, proprietary and often unique software tools that give our customers access to our unique engineering expertise and experience. These technologies are designed to simplify workflows, provide insight into operations and processes, improve the concept process, and deliver valuable information and analytics our customers need to improve their businesses. Our portfolio includes:
- Granherne engineering tools
- Granherne GetFix substruction concept weight estimation and costing tool
- Granherne GetFloat concept screening
- Granherne GetSub subsea cost estimation
- InSite® remote monitoring
- Integrated planning environment for field layout development
- iOps command center
- ProSelect process select phase studies
- RapTop topside weight estimation