With decades of experience in industrial projects, KBR provides the program management services needed to successfully deliver the solutions that are right for your project.
From initial bidding and planning to commissioning, start-up and operation, industrial projects may have a high degree of technical or logistic complexity. For a century, we’ve helped our customers achieve success in some of the largest projects in the most challenging locations on Earth. And we’ve done so by following a simple strategy: safe, innovative, on-time and on-budget delivery for quality projects of any size or scope.
“For a century, we’ve helped our customers achieve success in some of the largest projects in the most challenging locations on Earth.”
Supporting the project from conception to completion, our integrated management teams work collaboratively to provide the solutions that are right for your project. Our program management experts and resources are available where and when they are needed to support the project. Our suite of collaborative project delivery and business tools support, monitor progress and share information for efficient communication. KBR maintains proven tools for supplier and contractor management, interface management, schedule, cost and risk management, project portals, project dashboards, geographic information systems, and we also have established work methods for project definition and delivery, including value improvement, SmartSpend®, digitization, and object engineering. And always, safety and quality are our top values, which we achieve through the application of best practices and lessons learned from our previous successes.
Our comprehensive, integrated program management services include:
- Providing early definition and planning
- Site selection and site layout planning
- Value improvement cost estimation and project economics
- Technology selection, process optimization, and utility integration
- Modularization, constructability, and logistics planning
- Planning and executing the bidding process for vendors and contractors
- Managing the site or sites for the project
- Providing the necessary infrastructure and support services to ensure project success
- Handling all contractor and supplier inquiries and claim analysis
- Providing interface management and services
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of work and budgets
- Providing startup assistance and oversight