The needs of every LNG operation are different, from business objectives to local requirements. KBR can deliver the advisory and technology selection solutions to do what’s right for your facility.
Choosing the right liquefaction and gas processing technologies are key early decisions for any LNG project. As an independent and unbiased consultant, we help operators all over the world review the benefits and license the processing technologies you need to meet production targets and regulatory requirements.
“We help operators all over the world review the benefits and license the processing technologies you need to meet production targets and regulatory requirements.”
Though our recommendations are not exclusive to any one contractor, we do have relationships with many of the industry’s leading providers of LNG process technology, including LNG Limited, Linde, GE Salof and Chart IPSMR, as well as the world’s leading LNG process technology and equipment licensor, APCI, whom we’ve worked with consistently for more than 40 years. Our relationships with gas processing licensors are also extensive, and we’ve worked with BASF, UOP, Shell, Prosernat and others to provide the optimal solutions for gas-treating requirements.
With our experience and these connections, we work with our customers to analyze target trains and capacities for onshore and offshore facilities to provide advisory and technology selection studies that may include:
- Available licensed technology reviews
- Process efficiencies and project economics comparisons
- LNG technology and driver selection influence on plant availability
- Site-specific engineering data development from one or more licensors
- Gas composition influence on plant design
- Site selection for LNG import facilities
- Definition of land based and floating LNG import facilities