vIITSEC “The Future is Now. A Virtual Event”
The Team Behind the Cyber-Warfighter: KBR
Ensuring Operational Readiness with Innovative Modeling, Simulation, Training, and Leading-Edge Technology
We invite you to join KBR at the 2020 vIITSEC Virtual Symposium & Exposition showcasing our modeling, simulation and training (MS&T) capabilities, systems/software engineering and test and evaluation (T&E) solutions to the challenges our armed forces face.
With more than 30 years of successful solutions, the world’s top agencies and Department of Defense customers trust KBR to establish a strong framework for operational success with immersive modeling, simulation and training tailored to specific scenarios.
Visit our virtual booth for information pertaining to KBR’s key mission-ready solutions:
- Modeling, simulation and training (MS&T) – KBR expertise includes training exercises, mission rehearsals, simulation design and development, and analysis.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and data sciences – KBR provides cost-effective solutions to achieve maximum results in the discovery process on large, structured and unstructured data sets.
- AR/VR technologies – KBR encompasses all 5 aspects of AR/VR product lifecycle, from visualization, simulation, and familiarization, to training and augmentation.
- Cyber security – KBR provides a wide range of services and automation tools for tracking activities as well as cost estimation functions for assessment and authorization efforts within the RMF process.
- Largest independent flight test organization in the world – KBR is a leading systems engineering and integration provider to the U.S. Army aviation and missile defense and U.S. Naval aviation platforms.
For more information about KBR's capabilities, contact:
Huat Ng, KBR Government Services U.S. | [email protected]