Society of Experimental Test Pilots (SETP) 2021 Symposium
27 Oct 2021 — 30 Oct 2021
KBR Platinum Sponsor of the 2021 SETP Symposium
KBR is a proud sponsor of the Society of Experimental Test Pilots (SETP) 2021 Symposium.
Flight Test & Evaluation Capabilities
KBR provides mission-critical support to the defense community as one of the largest independent flight test organizations in the world. KBR’s work includes:
- Expertise in most Department of Defense (DoD) aircraft and a variety of Foreign Military Sales (FMS), Coast Guard and commercial aviation platforms.
- Extensive avionics/aircraft integration and systems engineering.
- KBR aircrew personnel serve as instructors to the U.S. Naval Test Pilot School, pilots and operators of unmanned aircraft systems (UASs), and pilots for NASA science, NOAA weather, and Navy high-altitude search and rescue missions. KBR pilots and aircrew are qualified to perform all categories of engineering and experimental test flights (Navy categories A, B, C, and D). Aircraft types include VH-92, P-8, E-2, E-6, H-60, MQ-4, F-18 and C-130.
- The team’s work advances the development, safety and performance of new aircraft and avionics systems, as well as helps ensure Navy and Marine Corps aircrew are properly trained to support future missions.
- A long-standing leading provider of trusted agent services within test and evaluation (T&E) community, KBR maintains a strong government flight representative (GFR)-approved flight test organization, where our T&E aircrew contribute to program management, engineering, systems analysis, and flight test support.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
For more information about KBR's capabilities, contact us at:
KBR Government Services U.S. West Coast
KBR Government Services U.S. East Coast
KBR, The Team Behind the Mission.