SETP Virtual Symposium 2020
Virtual Event - https://www.setp.org/symposium/meetings/annual-symposium-banquet/
KBR Premier Sponsor of the 2020 SETP Virtual Symposium
KBR is a proud sponsor of the Society of Experimental Test Pilots (SETP) 2020 Virtual Symposium.
KBR Flight Test & Evaluation Capabilities
KBR provides mission-critical support to the warfighter community as one of the largest independent flight test organizations in the world.
KBR’s work includes:
- Expertise in most Department of Defense (DoD) aircraft and a variety of Foreign Military Sales (FMS), Coast Guard and commercial aviation platforms.
- Extensive avionics/aircraft integration and systems engineering.
- KBR aircrew personnel serve as instructors to the U.S. Naval Test Pilot School, pilots and operators of unmanned aircraft systems (UASs), and pilots for NASA science, NOAA weather, and Navy high-altitude search and rescue missions. KBR pilots and aircrew are qualified to perform all categories of engineering and experimental test flights (Navy categories A, B, C, and D). Aircraft types include VH-92, P-8, E-2, E-6, H-60, MQ-4, F-18 and C-130.
- The team’s work advances the development, safety and performance of new aircraft and avionics systems, as well as helps ensure Navy and Marine Corps aircrew are properly trained to support future missions.
- A long-standing leading provider of trusted agent services within test and evaluation (T&E) community, KBR maintains a strong government flight representative (GFR)-approved flight test organization, where our T&E aircrew contribute to program management, engineering, systems analysis and flight test support.
For more information about KBR's capabilities, contact us at:
- Tim Morey, KBR Government Services U.S. [email protected]
- Tom Phelan, KBR Government Services U.S. East Coast POC [email protected]
KBR, The future, designed and delivered.