National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Tactical Training Conference
03 Aug 2021 — 06 Aug 2021
Online and Norfolk, VA
Event URL: www.nsca.com/tactical-training
We invite you to join KBR Health and Human performance specialists at the 2021 NSCA Tactical Annual Training Conference. This event will review brand new insights and practices to optimize readiness and resilience through tactical strength and conditioning programs. With more than 50 lectures and hand-on presentations, join us to learn more about keys to government contracting as well as KBR’s holistic performance services, connect with fellow coaches and meet directly with hiring managers.
2021 NSCA Tactical Annual Training Career Panel Discussion
- Purpose: Connect credentialed, well-qualified attendees with trusted prospective employers
- Date & Time: Wednesday, 8/4 from 12 p.m. – 12:50 p.m. EST
- KBR Panel Member: Deborah Canada, Regional Director, POTFF
Train Smarter, Not Harder with KBR’s Holistic Health and Human Performance Services
KBR’s Health and Human Performance (HHP) team is focused on maintaining warfighter readiness during multi-domain operations for austere environments to ensure mission success. KBR’s leading experts span optimization of human well-being and readiness to train smarter, not harder, in all operational domains: land, air, sea and space.
- KBR currently addresses the HHP needs of the soldier and their families through our $500 million Preservation of Force and Family (POTFF) contract, where we deliver a workforce using holistic methods to increase U.S. Special Operations health, wellness, and physical performance.
- KBR also provides leading human performance training, research, and development support to NASA’s $1 billion Human Health and Performance (HHP) contract at Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas. Support includes astronaut technical and physical training, spacesuit testing, space medicine, and other complex human readiness needs throughout NASA sites worldwide.
For more information about KBR's HHP capabilities, contact: