ITEA Annual Virtual Symposium & Exposition 2020
Virtual Event - https://www.itea.org/event/37th-test-and-evaluation-symposium/
KBR Test and Evaluation
Please join KBR at the 2020 ITEA Virtual Symposium and Exposition as we showcase how KBR provides engineering and test and evaluation (T&E) solutions to the challenges our armed forces face.
From warfighter readiness and T&E, to weapons systems and technology, KBR has provided mission-critical military solutions since WWII. KBR is a prime contractor of Atlantic Test Ranges (ATR) support functions, including Fleet Area Control and Surveillance Facility (FACSFAC), Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA), and a member of the Range Council.
KBR’s T&E work includes:
- Maintaining unique tools designed to assist innovation and reduce program costs through efficient upgrades and real-time awareness.
- Providing full lifecycle engineering for mission systems.
- Modeling, simulation and training (MS&T) expertise, including training exercises, mission rehearsals, simulation design and development, and analysis.
For more information about KBR’s T&E capabilities, contact:
Roger Cordell, KBR Government Services U.S.
- Government Solutions US - Overview
- Flight Test and Evaluation Solutions
- Modeling and Simulation
- Flight Test and Aircrew Solutions
- Development and Integration Program
- Reese Test Facility
- Sustainment Engineering
- Reliability Centered Maitenance
- Cyber Range
- Tactical UAS Mini-Pod