ITEA 7th Cybersecurity Workshop
KBR Driving Mission Success
Please join KBR at ITEA’s 7th Cybersecurity Workshop in providing engineering and test and evaluation solutions to the challenges our armed forces face.
- From warfighter readiness, test and evaluation, weapons systems & technology KBR has provided mission critical military solutions since WWII.
- KBR’s capabilities include: Artificial Intelligence Development and Integration, Advance data Analytics and Machine Learning, Advance Prototyping and Production.
- Cyber Range Operations, Automated Customizable Cyber Tools, Audit & Authorization RMF Support and operational Technology Vulnerability Testing
- KBR provides Critical Infrastructure Protection, Penetration and Vulnerability Testing, Operational Technology Continuous Monitoring and Electronic Security Design, and Integration and C6ISR Operational Support
- KBR’s modeling, simulation and training (MS&T) expertise includes training exercises, mission rehearsals, simulation design and development, and analysis.
For more information about KBR's capabilities, contact:
Brock Rabon, KBR Government Services U.S.