ISOA Iraq Forum 2021
The Team Behind the Mission: KBR’s Sustained Support in Iraq
KBR delivers science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR is a member and proud sponsor of the ISOA Forum as a defense contractor, Iraq is always top of mind given KBR’s extensive operations in support of both our soldiers and the country. Since 2003, KBR has provided life and logistical support services for U.S. military and coalition forces in Iraq. KBR’s success is linked to our robust supply chain of Iraqi vendors who are our partners in all that we do, providing with needed materials, services, labor and off-site support. We remain committed to improving local participation by developing collaborative working relationships with both regional and Iraqi companies.
KBR has achieved some remarkable milestones across Iraq since December of 2015, which include:
- Serving more than 32 million meals throughout Iraq in up to 12 dining facilities.
- Producing 490 million gallons of potable water and disposing of 589 million gallons of sewage.
- Running the largest bulk fuel farm in Iraq and managing airfield operations at military sites in Erbil, Al Asad, Taji, Al Taqaddum, Al Bashur and Q-West.
- Leading theater support services and global base life support for the government world contingency market under the Logistics Civil Augmentation Program contract (LOGCAP), which supports 13 countries in addition to Iraq.
- Employing hundreds of national workers across the Arabian Peninsula and Persian Gulf states, allowing them to expand their skillsets through KBR training programs.
- Winning an ISOA’s Lifetime Achievement Award – in 2019, KBR’s Senior Vice President Ella Studer won for her accomplishments in stability operations and commitment to the ISOA organization. Studer oversees more than 12,000 employees worldwide who perform base operations, facilities management, engineering, procurement, contingency response operations and construction services.
To learn more about how KBR helps support the troops in Iraq and stability in the region, contact: