C-130 Technical Coordination Group (TCG) World-Wide Review (WWR)
25 Oct 2021 — 27 Oct 2021
Join KBR at the C-130 Technical Coordination Group World-Wide Review
We invite you to join KBR at booth #605 at the 2021 C-130 Technical Coordination Group (TCG) World-Wide Review (WWR). KBR has over 50 years of experience providing innovative solutions for complex Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) problems for the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine Corps and other federal agencies and foreign allies. We provide experienced project management, systems Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) analysis, solutions and support; systems design and test engineering expertise; hardware/software design and analytical tools; physical and virtual prototyping and envelopment laboratories; and unique test equipment to rapidly realize our sustainment solutions today.
As the team behind the mission, KBR provides advanced engineering solutions to the challenges our armed forces face every day. Join us to discuss our latest innovations and share expert insights on key capabilities as a thought-leader in the industry.
Our systems engineering capabilities include project management, requirements analysis, architecture/development, design, simulation and analysis, cyber-security, prototype, integration, verification, and validation (V&V), documentation, and configuration and data management.
KBR’s SE&I work employs technology and proven processes to:
- Solve SE&I problems through requirements development, reverse engineering, digital design and prototyping
- Evolve Digital Engineering processes for solid modeling, physics-based modeling and SysML ecosystems
- Document designs using MIL-STD-31000 and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) practices
- Manage data using state-of-the-art Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management tools
- Conduct Airworthiness and Operational Safety, Suitability & Effectiveness (OSS&E) engineering studies
- Provide in-house rapid development and risk reduction through well outfitted KBR facilities:
- 3D printing, prototyping, assembly, integration, modification, maintenance, repair/rework, calibration
- Testing for wiring systems, power, analog, digital, video, RF electronics circuits, RF data links, antennas, EMI/EMC, ESD/P-Static, temperature/humidity, mechanical and material properties, Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI), ground and flight testing at remote airfields, etc.
- Execute in-house subsystem/system level design and qualification testing for MIL-STD-704, -461, -464 and -810
- Retain facility and SCIF clearances, and policies that meet ITAR and EAR technology control regulations
For more information about KBR's capabilities, contact:
Rick Hermansen, KBR Government Services U.S.