2021 GVSETS Symposium
Reception Sponsor of the 2021 GVSETS Symposium
The Team Behind the Mission
When failure is not an option – customers count on KBR.
The Government Solutions experts at KBR understand the importance of well-managed ground vehicles and technology advancements for the military and government personnel we support. We know it could mean the difference between life or death.
That’s why, every day, KBR works to explore and secure innovations for modeling, simulation, and training (MS&T) requirements; product support analytical tools; sustainment engineering, cyber, and material fielding and training, to ensure mission success with each task.
Through test and evaluation, KBR’s experts maintain unique tools and drive innovative strategies designed to assist modernization and reduce program costs. With more than 50 years of experience in the industry, our specialists engineer solutions to the challenges our armed forces face daily and eagerly support warfighter readiness with a full suite of capabilities.
In fact, we are more equipped than ever with our new first-class facility just three miles from the Detroit Arsenal. This new space offers our customers a full range of operations support from programmatic support to vehicle and equipment integration.
KBR Key Benefits:
- Logistics, provisioning, transportation coordination, and packaging development.
- Reliability engineering and modeling analysis Project and maintenance manual management U.S. Army fielding and new equipment training
- Reverse engineering and prototyping
- Cyber policy development, translation, and training
- Computer network defense
- Weapon systems integration and sustainment: PATRIOT, THAAD (TADSS), LTAMDS, C-RAMS
- LVC training systems
- Contingency and base operations
- Development, security, and operations (DevSecOps)
- Missile defense and directed energy
For more information about KBR's capabilities, contact: