12th Annual Virtual GVSETS
Platinum Sponsor of the 2020 GVSETS Virtual Symposium
Ensuring Mission Success Through Innovative Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering and Technology
When failure is not an option – customers count on KBR. The Government Solutions experts at KBR understand the importance of well-managed ground vehicles and technology advancements for the military and government personnel we support. We know it could mean the difference between life or death. That’s why, every day, KBR works to explore and secure innovations for modeling, simulation and training (MS&T) requirements; reliability-centered maintenance (RCM); engineering sustainment, and material fielding and training, to ensure mission success with each task. Through test and evaluation, KBR’s experts engineer solutions to the challenges our armed forces face daily and eagerly support warfighter readiness with a full suite of capabilities:
- Manage logistics from spares provisioning to transportation coordination as well as packaging development.
- Provide reliability engineering and modeling analysis in the evaluation of failure modes that pose unacceptable risk across a products life cycle.
- Develop modification work orders, national maintenance work requirements, and operator and field level maintenance manuals for the Department of the Army.
- Provide all aspects of U.S. Army fielding and new equipment training by our certified team of instructors.
- Maintain unique tools designed to assist modernization and reduce program costs by providing efficiencies and real-time awareness.
We are the team behind the warrior. For more information about KBR's capabilities, contact:
Thom Green, KBR Government Services, U.S. | [email protected]s.kbr.com
Bill Waller, KBR Government Services U.S. | [email protected]
John Waller, KBR Government Services, U.S. | [email protected]
Gary Washington, KBR Government Services U.S. | [email protected]