Joint venture to deliver two liquefaction trains, two cryogenic tanks, and a berth jetty for export
- Plant design utilizes LNG Ltd.patented OSMR Technology
- Design capacity of 8.8 MTPA in four 2.2 MTPA trains
- Project involves the construction of four liquefaction trains, two (2) 160,000 m3 LNG storage tanks and a berth jetty for LNG export vessels with capacity up to 217,000 m3 (Qflex Vessel).
- Midscale Modularized Design and Execution Plan (5 modules per train)
- TFERC Authorization to Construct granted.
- The project is expected to generate approximately 1,000 jobs during the construction phase as well as 190 permanent jobs and 1,200 additional indirect jobs during operation.